- Blood glucose meters
- Sphygmomanometers & Blood Pressure Monitor
- Medical Thermometers
- Home Oxygen Generator
- Portable Oxygen Generator
- Nebulizer Device
- Pulse oximeters
- BIPAP Machine
- CPAP Machine
- Ventilators Machine
- Suction Machine
- Patient weighing scales
- IPC | Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Defibrillation devices
- Vital Signs Monitor
- Air Purifiers And Humidifiers
- Infusion pump & Syringe pump
- Ultrasound Imaging
- E.C.G Devices
- Male Erectile Dysfunction Device
- Sterilization Devices
- Other devices
- Electric Wheelchair
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Bath Safety
- Commode Chair
- Electric And Manual Medical Bed
- Medical mattresses
- Patient lift
- Over Bed Table
- Medical pillows
- Medical Shoe
- Medical Corsets
- Ostomy bags
- Reflex hammers
- Wound Care
- Pill organizer
- Oxygen Regulator
- Oxygen cylinders and accessories
- Hot Water bladders & Electric Backs
- Manual resuscitators Equipment's
- Emergency bags
- Anatomical Models
- Training manikins
- Medical clothing
- Physiotherapy Devices
- Medical Disposable
الدفع عند الاستلام
ROM KNEE BRACE - Conwell - ROM 57120 -
It is used in the event of post-injury, stabilization of the knee joint after surgery, or to limit movement at a specific angle that is set through the lateral angle of the knee.
The ROM brace has a metal hinge in the middle of the brace that can be locked to stop some bending and/or straighten the knee depending on your injury.
- The aluminum hinge provides a full range of motion control for the flex
- and extension.
- Release lock mechanism allows easy conversion to full range of motion.
- Integrated straps through the hinge bars provide greater support and stability.
- Soft, plush foam wraps for ultimate comfort and ease of use.
- Global scaling.
- Fits left or right leg.
Designed for all sizes:
- The upper thigh circumference is 70 cm
- The upper leg circumference is 48 cm
How to use :
1. Untie strap and brace. Please sit down and stretch your leg. Fasten cushioned pads to comfortable tight. The tears of pads must be upward (Fig. A) (Remark ①) and adjust the interval to fit the brace (Fig. B).
2. Fix the brace to the pads, have it aligned with the lateral sides of the knee. Make sure ROM mechanism is placed in the center of the knee joint(Fig. C).
3. Fasten straps in turn. Adjust the straps to comfortable tight(Fig. D).
1. Please keep the tears of pads and straps upward.
2. If the brace is too long, it is able to break the top or bottom brace along notches (Fig. E). (57110: The bottom length is 4 inches, 57120: The top and bottom length is 2.5 and 4 inches respectively) (Fig. F) After breaking the brace, in order to fix brace to pads, please stick Velcros to brace first.
3. If the gap between ROM mechanism and knee is big, it is able to curve brace and make it closer and steadier (Fig. G).
4. Rotate dial wheel cap off by either clockwise or anti-clockwise direction (Fig. H).
5. Uft bolt (Fig. I), rotate dial wheel to flexion and extension settings (Fig. J). Insert bolt to fix settings (Fig. K), close dial wheel cap (Fig. L).