- Blood glucose meters
- Sphygmomanometers & Blood Pressure Monitor
- Medical Thermometers
- Home Oxygen Generator
- Portable Oxygen Generator
- Nebulizer Device
- Pulse oximeters
- BIPAP Machine
- CPAP Machine
- Ventilators Machine
- Suction Machine
- Patient weighing scales
- IPC | Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Defibrillation devices
- Vital Signs Monitor
- Air Purifiers And Humidifiers
- Infusion pump & Syringe pump
- Ultrasound Imaging
- E.C.G Devices
- Male Erectile Dysfunction Device
- Sterilization Devices
- Other devices
- Electric Wheelchair
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Bath Safety
- Commode Chair
- Electric And Manual Medical Bed
- Medical mattresses
- Patient lift
- Over Bed Table
- Medical pillows
- Medical Shoe
- Medical Corsets
- Ostomy bags
- Reflex hammers
- Wound Care
- Pill organizer
- Oxygen Regulator
- Oxygen cylinders and accessories
- Hot Water bladders & Electric Backs
- Manual resuscitators Equipment's
- Emergency bags
- Anatomical Models
- Training manikins
- Medical clothing
- Physiotherapy Devices
- Medical Disposable
الدفع عند الاستلام
- Black Color Yes
- critical care Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac, Conventional Care, and other dynamic locations
- Adults and Pediatric Yes
- Diagnose, and make your decisions with complete confidence.
- Hear the hidden changes in your patients
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as: emergency department, intensive care unit, cardiac intensive care unit, conventional care unit, and other dynamic locations
- Seven years warranty
- Comfortable, high-profile design: 40% larger bodice and 60% deeper bell than Littmann Classic Edition III stethoscope
- Designed for use on pediatric and adult patients
- Double-sided, adjustable stainless steel bodice with closed or open bell
- A wrapped bell to isolate the cold and increase patient comfort
- Soft isolating ear cups provide optimum comfort and complete isolation from ambient sounds
- Made in the USA without the use of natural latex
The IV stethoscope has been redesigned from the ground up and now features an all-new stainless steel bodice, all-new pediatric and adult IV diaphragms, the latest generation of long-life tubes, and tuned bell side Extremely low frequencies are heard instantly, and a class-leading 7-year warranty. This is the upgrade you've been waiting for...
Like the III cardioid stethoscope, this stethoscope provides a full sound range in children and adults thanks to its newly designed two-sided bodice. Simply rotate the main shaft to switch between the two available modes for superior listening for adults and children. The new one-piece diaphragms (for the IV stethoscope) improve sensitivity and sound quality, making it easier to hear all sounds and making them more clear! One of the latest specifications is the long-life metal headphone with a design (two tubes in one) made of the latest materials, which helps to raise the warranty period for an industrially competitive period of 7 years! The main axis has now been modified to achieve perfect placement and fusion with the metal headphone tube, and the headset now features a visual indicator for easy identification of the selected diaphragm.
Made to Hear More
Tough and improved, the Littmann IV stethoscope helps isolate the faint S2 noises to let you hear changes in your patients even in the most critical situations and harsh environments. This stethoscope is designed to help you isolate and hear the most difficult sounds such as: aortic stenosis, S3 heart murmurs, and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as: emergency department, intensive care unit, cardiac intensive care unit, conventional care unit, and other dynamic locations
Listen to the changes in your patients.
Diagnose, and make your own decisions with complete confidence.
Provides better hearing for high-frequency sounds (adult side, strong pressure) compared to the III cardiology stethoscope, providing a superior listening experience that helps you discover more about your patients
The latest in dual-headed cardiology technology standard.
High-frequency acoustics improved thanks to an all-new design that allows greater access to high-frequency heart sounds.
Screens for adults and children with unique designs, completely new and improved, ensuring coverage of the entire range of audible sounds..
New generation dual luster long-life tubes (two in one), designed to reduce external rubbing noises.
Completely latex-free to increase patient comfort, durability and lifespan of the stethoscope.
The veil cannula in one piece. Easier to clean than ever before, and offers greater infection-fighting properties.
7 years warranty. Leading 7-year warranty from the date of purchase.
Comes with spare parts. Spare soft and small earbuds, hard silver earplugs, and cold casing are all included automatically.
3M’s “tunable” technology enables you to easily switch between low frequency mode and high frequency mode for sounds by changing the pressure from light to strong.
A large, small, double-sided chest piece for evaluation of both children and adults..
To maximize practicality, the back side can be easily converted into a . Traditional open bell using included adapter/li>
Laser engraving of texts and symbols to make your hearing special and avoid losing or being stolen.
A headset designed according to anatomical parameters to provide comfort and optimal sound transmission.
Soft earpieces create optimum acoustic isolation in order to reduce ambient sounds.
Littmann performance rating: 9 out of 10.
7-year warranty for added peace of mind.