- Blood glucose meters
- Sphygmomanometers & Blood Pressure Monitor
- Medical Thermometers
- Home Oxygen Generator
- Portable Oxygen Generator
- Nebulizer Device
- Pulse oximeters
- BIPAP Machine
- CPAP Machine
- Ventilators Machine
- Suction Machine
- Patient weighing scales
- IPC | Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Defibrillation devices
- Vital Signs Monitor
- Air Purifiers And Humidifiers
- Infusion pump & Syringe pump
- Ultrasound Imaging
- E.C.G Devices
- Male Erectile Dysfunction Device
- Sterilization Devices
- Other devices
- Bathroom And Toilet Safety Tools And Grab Bars
- Electric Wheelchair
- Shower Seats And Chairs
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Bath Safety
- Commode Chair
- Electric And Manual Medical Bed
- Medical Mattresses
- Patient lift
- Over Bed Table
- Medical pillows
- Medical Shoe
- Medical Corsets
- Ostomy bags
- Reflex hammers
- Wound Care
- Pill organizer
- Oxygen Regulator
- Oxygen cylinders and accessories
- Hot Water bladders & Electric Backs
- Manual resuscitators Equipment's
- Emergency bags
- Anatomical Models
- Training manikins
- Medical clothing
- Balance Stability Board
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- Exercise Roller
- Hydrocollator Machine
- Infrared Therapy Devices
- Massage cups
- Measurement and Evaluation Devices
- Medical packs cool - hot
- Muscle Adhesive
- Sports Rubber And Exercise Bands
- Tools To Strengthen Hand And Fingers
- Massage Devices And Tools
- Medical Disposable
الدفع عند الاستلام
Ankle Air Cast Conwell - Conwell - Air Cast -
. Air Cast is made of specially designed plastic molds
Thanks to the internal air cushions, it fits the foot anatomically and provides maximum stability
Prevent sprains and strains
The lateral sides are anatomically designed to stabilize the ankle.
Air sacs improve blood circulation and reduce swelling.
- Hook and loop closure that adjusts for a more comfortable and easy fit.
Fits either right or left feet.
Height: 23 cm.
the size :
Fits all sizes
How to use :
1- Place the tube into the bladder (Fig. A), inflate the bladder (Fig. B). Fill the bladder with proper amount of air. (Please do not fill with too much air, or it will reduce the support of the brace.) After inflating, press the valve on the top
of the bladder to ensure the function of the valve (Fig. C).
2- Adjust the heelpad width to fit the malleolous joint width, the proper width ensures the desired ankle support is provided (Fig. D).
3 - Tighten the bottom strap to comfortable tightness first (Fig. E), and then tighten the top strap (Fig. F) (Fig. G).
4 - If the straps are too long, cut the excess part (Fig. H).
1.If discomfort or pain results, persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a physician.
2.Usage as directed by physician, also operated byprofessional accroding to physician indication. Do not operate without consulting physician.
3. Make sure the hook and loop fasteners are well fastened while wearing the product. If the hook and loop fasteners can not be fastened well, stop using the product to prevent injuries.
Dip cotton pads in cold water to rub and clean, air dry. Do not use detergent or bleach.