- Blood glucose meters
- Sphygmomanometers & Blood Pressure Monitor
- Medical Thermometers
- Home Oxygen Generator
- Portable Oxygen Generator
- Nebulizer Device
- Pulse oximeters
- BIPAP Machine
- CPAP Machine
- Ventilators Machine
- Suction Machine
- Patient weighing scales
- IPC | Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Devices
- Defibrillation devices
- Vital Signs Monitor
- Air Purifiers And Humidifiers
- Infusion pump & Syringe pump
- Ultrasound Imaging
- E.C.G Devices
- Male Erectile Dysfunction Device
- Sterilization Devices
- Other devices
- Electric Wheelchair
- Wheelchair Accessories
- Bath Safety
- Commode Chair
- Electric And Manual Medical Bed
- Medical mattresses
- Patient lift
- Over Bed Table
- Medical pillows
- Medical Shoe
- Medical Corsets
- Ostomy bags
- Reflex hammers
- Wound Care
- Pill organizer
- Oxygen Regulator
- Oxygen cylinders and accessories
- Hot Water bladders & Electric Backs
- Manual resuscitators Equipment's
- Emergency bags
- Anatomical Models
- Training manikins
- Medical clothing
- Physiotherapy Devices
- Medical Disposable
الدفع عند الاستلام
Air Walker Boot - Conwell - 5922 -
Proven to effectively treat fractures and manage swelling, the Air Shield Walker Boot from Conwell offers a healthy alternative to traditional foot casts ensuring ease of use and accommodating different leg shapes.
The use of the pneumatic ankle splint is indicated after acute ankle sprains, stable fractures, and foot injuries.
- The air can be easily adjusted to achieve the desired pressure and foot fit.
- Front and back panels for superior protection.
- Soft foam with breathable fabric lining keeps you dry and comfortable.
- It can be used for the right and left foot.
The size is chosen by the number of the foot or by the length of the foot from the toe to the heel.
S from number 36 - 40 , foot length 25cm
M from number 40 - 44 , the length of the foot is 28 cm
L from number 44 - 47 , the length of the foot is 30 cm
How to use:
- Untie strap and soft foam liner, position foot carefully into soft foam liner, step heel back. Steady position (Fig.A).
- Make sure the ankle is well positioned inside the walker, fasten the hook and loop fasteners of the soft foam liner (Fig.B).
- You may put pad kits to supplement inner space or between walker frame and soft foam liner if needed (Fig.C).
- Place front panel in correspondent place (Fig.D).
5. Fasten all the straps from ankle proximal to distal and adjust the straps to comfortable tight (Fig.).
6. To inflate aircell, turn the button (Fig.E) towards the indicated "inflate" direction until it is tight, then press the black pump button (Fig.F). to inflate air until aircell feels snug. Stop inflating while uncomfortable compression felt. Heavy compression may reduce blood circulation.
7. To deflate aircell, turn the button (Fig.E). towards indicated "deflate" direction until it is tight, the aircell will deflate automatically. To accelerate aircell deflating, press the black pump button (Fig.F).